3 In 1 Magnetotherapy Laser Shockwave
EMTT therapy transmits high energy magnetic pulses to targeted tissues at extremely high
oscillating frequencies ranging from 100–300 kHz. EMTT. Waves can penetrate deep
tissues up to 18 cm beneath the skin’s surface, to target difficult-to-reach tendons,
muscles, bones and nervous tissues. When delivered with the right intensity and
frequency, EMTT synchronizes with the body’s magnetic fields, causing a disturbance
that triggers a regenerative response.
Physio magneto and Near infrared spectroscopy can be treated separately or combined
together. The combination of the two can improve the treatment effect and shorten the
healing and repair time. Magnetic field pulses combined with near-infrared spectroscopy
are safe and side-effect-free treatments.
Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT) used to enhance healing and reduce pain.
When ESWT is used together with EMTT, the two technologies form a dynamic duo that
produces results that no other therapy comes close to.
Each of these therapeutic technologies works by distinct mechanisms. EMTT emits
magnetic fields, delivering them to the treatment region to stimulate cell regeneration in
damaged tissues and reduce inflammation in surrounding tissues. ESWT uses radial,
focused and defocused high-energy sound waves to zero in on local tissues.
Magento + Infrared+ Shockwave work at the same or in seperatly
Work together for 2 patients and Work different body parts: save working time of patients
and physiotherapist, more effective to get result for patients.
EMTT enhances the effectiveness of ESWT in the following ways:
- Reduces inflammation to allow for better penetration of shock waves
- Improves joint ligaments, cartilage and fluids
- Activates cellular metabolism in the target region
- Revitalizes damaged cells
- Instigates cellular healing
- Reduces inflammation to enhances muscle firing capabilities
- Expands the area of treatment
- Enhances physical therapy outcomes
- Gives immediate therapeutic results
- Facilitates ultrasound guided regenerative injections